Saturday, July 25, 2009

Soundtrack news

Comic-Con Exclusive: Bon Iver, Thom Yorke confirmed for 'New Moon'A few new details on the New Moon soundtrack have emerged from the halls of Comic-Con in San Diego over the last couple of days–
  • New Moon director Chris Weitz tells HitFix there will be a track by Bon Iver (pictured) in the film–”I selfishly want to put songs in by artists I love. And some the cast and crew also happen to love,” says Weitz. “I think [Bon Iver] is fantastic. He says he wrote it for the film, but who ever knows if it might just be something laying around in his cupboard”
  • Chris Weitz re-confirms that Radiohead’s Thom Yorke has a new song for the soundrack , and he listened to it for the first time yesterday. “Unless it’s sounds of him belching, I think I’ll put it in” Weitz said.
  • The soundtrack will be released on October 13, 2009.

Amazon has the New Moon soundtrack for pre-order now.

No comments:

Post a Comment