Friday, July 31, 2009

i think they got the order screwed up

The insider pics the top ten sexiest smiles- and robs not #1!!!! boooRobert Pattinson Pictures: Robert PattinsonKellan Lutz Pictures: Kellan LutzTaylor Lautner Pictures: Taylor Lautner
Pictures: Jackson Rathbone

5.)Robert Pattinson: Everything about him invites you in, his smile is certainly no exception.
(should have been no.1!!)

3.)Taylor Lautner: Does his being half naked bother me? Nope, but his mouth does tend to draw my attention. (should have been no.2!!!!)

2.)Kellan Lutz: His teeth, his lips, his dimples, I don’t see how anyone couldn’t appreciate that mouth. WOW.

1.)Jackson Rathbone: For me, there is no sexier mouth on the planet. His smile reaches his eyes, and it’s contagious.
You can’t look at him grinning, and not do the same in return.
Every time I see his mouth turn up at the corners, I can’t help but smile extremely wide, and say “Awwwww” (Yes aloud, don’t judge me.) *laugh*

No comments:

Post a Comment