Saturday, July 25, 2009

Press Conference Transcript

the controversy-
at the press conference in the Hilton Hotel- journalists were told they were to ONLY stick to questions abput the movie and no personal ones, so of course- some moron asked. so kristen got a little miffed which was understandable ( they get asked the same question from EVERY SINGLE Journalist for the past 2 years ) i will step off my soapbox now. watch the press conference below








Question: How much of the final film have you guys seen and what was your feeling after seeing what you’ve seen so far?

Stewart: We’ve only seen the clips that they’re going to show today. We saw them this morning.

Lautner: Yeah, we’ve seen just about as much as the fans have seen.

Question: Are you anxious to see the final movie then?

Stewart: I think it’s a different kind of anxious, but yeah, definitely.

Pattinson: It looks aesthetically very different. The script was very different. It’s a completely different mood. So I’m really interested to see how it works out.

Question: Do you have a favorite scene from this film that stands out as your favorite one to shoot and why?

Stewart: Well, your favorite scene didn’t turn out to be your favorite.

Lautner: Oh, right. I have a lot of favorite scenes so that’s a really difficult question for me. I like a lot of the cool action scenes I get to do because I just had a lot of fun with those. Anyway [laughs], my original favorite scene was a really small scene that I just thought was kind of cute.

Stewart: What was it?

Lautner: It was the scene where I walk her up to her door and say goodbye to her and I’m going off to fight in the woods and she’s worried. She’s scared for me. I thought that it was kind of cute, but I also like the breakup scene.

Stewart: Yeah, that’s my favorite scene in the movie. We call it a breakup scene because he basically tells her that they can’t be friends anymore and he’s transforming. If you ever, ever treated me like that you would kill me.
Lautner: It was also painful to shoot because it was thirty five degrees and we were poured rain on, rain tower rain which is straight from the spring.

Lautner: Yeah, it was bad.


READ THE WHOLE THING HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment