Friday, April 24, 2009

Jamie Bower's band plays in London





"went to The Darling Buds show, featuring the Volturi's Jamie Bower, in London. thought I'd share the photos of his crooked smiles for today:

Jamie has an amazing voice (he sounds much older than he looks - maybe that's good for Caius too?!) and the songs are definitely good - think Kings of Leon meets The Strokes - how can that be bad?!

He was really nice about our asking for photos (seemed to be enjoying it rather a lot actually, lol!), had a bit of a chat with us and was generally a really nice guy - if very young... I hope he can handle Hollywood and, more importantly, Twilighters!

Opener, Sports Day, is also really worth checking out!

P.s. I also have some videos that I took, which I'll be uploading later :}"

See all the pics HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment