Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Rob and Jackson get hassled by fans in ANOTHER fan encounter















LOL OF THE NIGHT:
one of the daughters of the ladies from Tennessee asked rob if he can hold her like he held bella in the movie poster.. in which he responded with a “FUCK NO”. my friends and I were dying.. kudos rpattz.. kudos

I guess the word spread that he was taking pictures behind the theatre ( with Jackson )and a whole swarm of girls came from the theatre to take pictures with him. I wish I got a pic of his reaction.. it was clearly one of “oh shit”.


Read whole story HERE


Wow- okay, listen up Twihards. . . Rob Pattinson is NOT EDWARD!! Sorry to be harsh and all, but asking him to do that is a little ridiculous. I will not keep ranting but please, have respect for him as a person, and not a character

No comments:

Post a Comment