Monday, May 25, 2009

Rob talks about papparazi

Robert Pattinson Pictures, Images and Photos

“I was having lunch on the Carlton’s beach when 700 people crowded together at the entrance to the restaurant of the beach. It was funny, in a way… I was carried by three bodyguards to a car parked in front of the restaurant. They were literally carrying me; I wasn’t touching the ground anymore! It was really, really weird!”

“Everything has become more intense for six months, since ‘Twilight’ was released. It’s hard to handle what’s happening to me. I don’t have the necessary hindsight, even if only to find a way out to this situation. But this celebrity thing, you can’t fight it, it’s useless, you can’t avoid it. When it’s not something you desired during your whole life, or something you don’t aspire to, you’re free not to care about it. I didn’t sign for Disney. There’s not a stipulation which forces me to smile to the paparazzi.”

“Here, for the moment, it’s okay. I’d like to do things. But I don’t. I don’t like to be photographed. But I like the hotel… it’s the Hôtel du Cap. It’s like a job, I have business lunches. I leave restaurants in speedboat, like James Bond, it’s cool. I’m going to find time to see Tarantino’s movie. But I feel that being on the red carpet is going to ruin this pleasure too. I hate this in advance.”

article: HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment